Frequently Asked Questions
If baby is not so dirty, we can provide wipes but we would certainly want the baby to be completely filled with cream after the cake smash.. 🙂
2. If you are looking for a photographer to take 100′s or 1000′s of pictures then that’s not us. We strive to focus our efforts on quality rather than quantity. We believe that a handful of stunning images is much better than hundred or thousand images that look the same.
3. 3. Despite of the fact that we have large number of props and themes, our focus still remains to capture the babies in the best possible way and you will find the babies smiling in most of our final pics.
4. We have a big studio with extra advantage of having changing/feeding room etc in the studio. We will also provide baby toiletries like baby shampoo/body wash, lotion, powder, baby wipes, towel etc in case if bathing is required after cake smashing shoot.
2. Our work shows the quality of pictures we are providing. We focus on quality of pictures but not quantity of pictures. We prefer in clicking few of perfect pictures than hundreds of unnecessary pictures.
3. Despite of the fact that we have large number of props and themes, our focus still remains to capture the babies in the best possible way and you will find the babies smiling in most of our final pics.
4. Babies have a habit of putting things in mouth. Therefore, we sanitize our props regularly to avoid infections. Apart from that, we give stress on the safety of the baby during the shoots. If the baby is moving a lot or is unstable, we will deploy one person specifically to guard and protect the baby from falling down and getting hurt.
5. Please feel free to spend some time to read our reviews to understand why our clients rely on us for best moments to be captured by our team. We provide the best services for Maternity, Newborn, Baby, Kids photography and wedding services in Bengaluru.
2. We use full frame cameras with high end lenses like 24-70mm f2.8, 70-200mm f2.8, 85mm , macro lens.
The timings for the shoot shall be discussed in the pre shoot planning. Setting a proper timing is very very important for the shoot to be a success. Best time for the shoot is usually after the babies complete their sleep. Usually they will be awake and active for around 2 hours after the sleep and that is the time we leverage for the shoot. For an example, if the baby takes a nap at around 12 noon and wakes up at around 2. In that case you can take the 2 pm slot for the shoot. Suppose if takes 30 mins to reach till our place, you can start from your home at 1:30 while the baby is sleeping. The best thing to happen is that the baby wakes up just before the shoot. Please do not forget to bring the feed for the baby.
Sometimes, there is no proper sleeping cycle for the baby and sleep timings are erratic. In that case, we suggest you to plan the shoot on a weekday because we will usually be more flexible on weekdays as most people want weekend slots.
2. We generally click multiple shots per theme like full theme setup pics, head-shots, closeups etc. But if you have any specific requirement regarding setups, dresses etc, please let us know during pre - planning or before we start clicking pictures.
3. We will schedule the shoot slot before taking the advance payment.
4. After the shoot completion, all unprocessed pics will be shared with you within a week after you make the remaining payment.
5. Generally we select the pics for editing to give you the best results. But you have the option to select the pics for editing. Newborn shoot pictures are strictly selected by us.
2. Our team has many years of experience dealing with the children and adults to take out the natural and best results.
2. We use the original props/backgrounds in the setups we do. So there is no photo manipulation, no adding of backgrounds, no change in the physical appearance of any person or any prop.
2. You will receive an email from us with a link to download your images. Once you receive this link, you generally have 7 days to download the link before the link expires.
3. The images can only be downloaded on a computer as the image size is extremely large. Once you download them on your computer.
4. We also provide Edited Low Resolution pics through a google drive link on phone. The edited Low resolution pics will have the our logo. You can use low resolution pics to upload on social media or you can share with your family/friends.
5. We do not provide images in USB/Pen drives as due to security issues we do not insert external pen drives into our systems.
6. If customer requests to send DVD through courier, it will be done at customer’s risk. We will not be responsible for any damage, loss of DVD or any delay in delivery.
2) 1 week after the shoot session or payment closing date (whichever is later), you’ll receive the original images from the shoot.
3) Once you have made your selection of images to be edited and provided it to us, we will deliver the edited images within 3 weeks.
4) We do offer Fast Delivery of edited pics where the delivery is completed within 10 days. Please discuss with us about this during the pre-shoot conversation to avail this service.
5) We use a cloud based service to transfer all images.
6) Album are not covered under the Fast Delivery service. Albums take upto 3 weeks.
7) Your editing of images can only be completed when you timely submit your selected images required for editing and printing. We can only save your data for 3 Months from the date of the shoot. Incase you do not save the data in 3 months, we would not be liable for any images.
2) We DO NOT have swipe machine.
IMPORTANT : Once the time slot for the shoot is finalized and we have shared the account details, payment is required to be made within 12 hours and if not made, that slot will be considered as open for other clients. We suggest you to use IMPS as the payment method to avoid delays, for example in case of bank holidays.
2) If you get a shoot done from use or buy a print/album does not mean you have purchased the copyrights.
3) Under the Copyright Act, photographs are protected by copyright from the moment of creation.
4) Photographers have the exclusive right to reproduce their photographs.
5) According to the law, you don't have right to copy, scan and send them to others, not using them online unless you take permission from the photographer.
6) Also Copyright infringements, reproducing photos without permission, can result in civil and criminal penalties.
2) Prior to the shoot, you are requested to let us know if you do not want Parul and Ankur Kaushal Photography to use your pictures for posting on social media, advertising, displays.
3) If you have any questions about this, feel free to contact us.
The images we photograph can be send to agencies to promote your child. In such a scenario you will need to sign a release with the agency that such photos will not be published without our permission. A copy of this release must also be sent to us.
If our logo is placed on your photo, you cannot remove, manipulate, or crop the photograph to remove, blur, or alter our logo.
Apart from the above, Parul and Ankur Kaushal Photography grants its clients permissions to use the photos taken by our team in any which way whatsoever.
- For family pics with the baby or if there is an extra kid involved, we will charge extra.
2) Only that person/child will be captured for whom the package is booked. No other person/child will be entertained in scheduled package. Shooting more people will lead to extra charges depending on the extended number of pictures and this must informed at least a day before the shoot. In case a photo is required with the extended family, it should be discussed.