Covid 19 guidelines
Considering the covid era, it is extremely important for everyone to take proper precautions to avoid it, but at the same time, we cannot even miss the memories of our little babies to be captured in the best possible way. Therefore, we are doing photo shoots but in a very safe and controlled environment for everyone’s safety.
Safety Measures from our side:
- Our studio is cleaned and sanitized thoroughly after each and every shoot. The floor, the chairs, sofas etc. Everything is sanitized after each and every shoot and is left for the whole day till there is the next shoot. Since we have a very large studio spread in around 3000 sq. ft., social distancing is not a problem.
- Fumigation is done after every shoot to wipe out any possibility of a virus in the air.
- All our team members have been vaccinated. Also, we will be wearing a mask during the shoot to prevent any droplet/aerosol interchange.
- We have 2 different shooting areas in our studio with separate guest rooms and wash rooms. Currently we are doing only one baby shoot in a day per shooting area, on contrary to 4-5 shoots that we used to do before covid era, in order to allow the cleanup process to happen effectively.
- All the props, clothes, blankets etc are sanitized/washed after every use depending on the kind of sanitization required. We have categorized our props into categories. Anything washable will be washed. Props which cannot be washed will be sanitized using water based or aerosol based chemical disinfectants. But small babies also tend to put things in mouth and there is no way we can spray chemical on the props that the baby may put into mouth. To decrease the use of chemical disinfectants, we use Philips UV based disinfection system for toys or any small props that the baby uses and may put into mouth. We sanitize our studio after every shoot in a way that even if the clients are covid positive, the studio would be safe for the next shoot.
- Our studio is now exclusively used only for photo shoots. Any walk in customers, or someone for general inquiries are prohibited in the studio. All the inquiries will be answered on call.
- We are regularly checking temperature of our team members.
We can not achieve this alone and we would also need cooperation from you however it may not be comfortable. But its important for mutual safety.
Important Instructions that you would need to follow:
- Mask is compulsory and should be worn in a proper way all the time once you are in the studio.
- Foot wears will not be allowed in the studio.
- Since our feet are more vulnerable to carry fomites and we use the floor in our studio very extensively, we will be spraying disinfectant on your feet and lower legs. Just in case if you are not comfortable in a disinfectant being sprayed on feet directly, you can wear disposable feet covers inside the studio. Please note that you would not be allowed to remove them till you are in the studio.
- Only immediate family is allowed in the studio. ie. Only parents along with the baby are allowed. Any extra person will not be allowed. Please plan accordingly. We won’t accept any changes in that.
- We may be doing thermal screening through an infra red thermometer.
- Please do not carry a strolley bag/suitcase since it has to be rolled on the floor and the wheels may transmit fomites. We will not allow it inside the studio. Also, please make sure you do not keep any of your bags on the road even for a short span.
- If you have fever or cough, please get the shoot rescheduled. We may not allow you in the studio. There will be no exception. Any person coughing will be asked to go out of the studio immediately.
- Please maintain proper physical distancing while in the studio. Please try and not to touch the props not in use and other stuff in the studio unnecessarily.